TJ’s Swim School is a family owned and operated swim school in Kirrawee in the Sutherland Shire. We are passionate about our community, the environment and the future that is being shaped for our kids. Yes, we are a swim school – but we hope to reflect our values in what we do and teach, every day.
At TJ’s Swim School, we aim for our lessons to be fun, personalised and professional, with a focus on consistently developing your child’s swim education. We operate year-round and offer family and multiple class discounts. Why not come check us out? We’d love for you to join the TJ’s family!
MAX 6 PER LESSON
MAX 4 PER LESSON
We are so proud to have so many professional, highly motivated and dedicated people in the TJ’s family.
Head to our about page to read more about our individual team members and their roles at TJs.
When you log in to TJ’s lounge, you’ll have the ability to:
TJ’s Swim School is happy to offer all newcomers to our Learn to Swim & Survive program a trial lesson to make sure we have your child in an appropriate grade on a day and at a time that works for you!
What are you wading for? Get in touch with us to book in a time!
After the easing of restrictions on Wednesday, 15 December 2021, we made the decision that, whilst still following the advice of NSW Health and current Public Health Orders, we will be operating under the following guidelines:
• We are aware that there is an extremely small percentage of our families where parents have not been vaccinated. As we work with children all day, who cannot currently be vaccinated, we do not see any further risk by allowing unvaccinated adults in small numbers to attend.
• If you or any member of your family are unwell or showing even minor symptoms, please DO NOT attend lessons, we have a generous make-up lesson policy and will be happy to sort things out. Please stay home, rest up and consider getting testing.
• If you are advised that you, a family member, or close contact has tested positive for COVID-19, you are considered at risk and have attended TJ’s in the two weeks before, please advise us immediately so that we are able to take appropriate action.
• When attending TJ’s, depending upon the weather, we will leave the front doors open between classes to help with coming and going.
• Face masks are encouraged, however, not required.
• Even though capacity limits have been lifted, as an indoor facility, we are still trying to limit excess numbers in the school at a time. Please keep the numbers in your group to a minimum, i.e.:
These measures will be reviewed regularly, and we will continue to monitor and follow Government and industry body guidelines and advice.