Here is a break down of the pricing for TJ’s Swim School – including Bigs & Littles, Learn to Swim & Survive, and Private classes. Classes are run perpetually throughout the year (including school holidays) and are charged monthly in advance via direct debit. No charges are added for closure periods (public holidays or breaks).
Family Discounts – the 1st child will be charged full price then 5% off for the 2nd child and 10% off for all subsequent family members.
Multiple Class Discounts – If your children swim in two or more group classes each per week, you will receive an extra 15% of the additional classes. This is in addition to any family discount applied.
Please note: DISCOUNTS APPLY TO GROUP CLASSES ONLY. No discounts apply to private lessons.
After the easing of restrictions on Wednesday, 15 December 2021, we made the decision that, whilst still following the advice of NSW Health and current Public Health Orders, we will be operating under the following guidelines:
• We are aware that there is an extremely small percentage of our families where parents have not been vaccinated. As we work with children all day, who cannot currently be vaccinated, we do not see any further risk by allowing unvaccinated adults in small numbers to attend.
• If you or any member of your family are unwell or showing even minor symptoms, please DO NOT attend lessons, we have a generous make-up lesson policy and will be happy to sort things out. Please stay home, rest up and consider getting testing.
• If you are advised that you, a family member, or close contact has tested positive for COVID-19, you are considered at risk and have attended TJ’s in the two weeks before, please advise us immediately so that we are able to take appropriate action.
• When attending TJ’s, depending upon the weather, we will leave the front doors open between classes to help with coming and going.
• Face masks are encouraged, however, not required.
• Even though capacity limits have been lifted, as an indoor facility, we are still trying to limit excess numbers in the school at a time. Please keep the numbers in your group to a minimum, i.e.:
These measures will be reviewed regularly, and we will continue to monitor and follow Government and industry body guidelines and advice.